Walk In Tubs are Safe and Secure for Homeowners in Mesa, AZ
Many older people in Mesa, AZ find it hard to get in out of the tub or shower in their home. This can lead to slips and falls, injury and the potential to lose the ability to live at home with dignity, comfort and safety. The time has come for a Walk-In Tub from Independent Home. These Walk-In Tubs offer benefits and security that traditional bathtubs can't provide:
- ANTI-SLIP FLOOR - All Walk In Tubs from Independent Home come with a anti-slip, non-skid floor.
- SAFETY GRAB HANDLES - Walk In Tubs come with two safety grab handles to make getting in and out much easier.
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE BATHTUBS - Some select models come with an outward swinging door to allow for easier transfer from a wheelchair.
- ADA COMPLIANT SEAT - Walk In Tubs come with a seat that is 17 inches high so you can be safe and secure with no need to lie down or stand up while you bathe.
Homeowners in Mesa, AZ can now relax in their own Walk-In Tub knowing it was installed by a local installation team who are skilled in electric, plumbing, finish work and more! Don’t put up with your old standard tub when you can have a Walk-In Tub that includes:
- Accreditation (A+ rating with the BBB and a 5 out of 5 star rating with Consumer Affairs)
- Lifetime Warranty (full coverage on door seal and frame)
- Peace of Mind (you and your loved ones know you’re safe in your new Walk In Tub).
Get your Walk In Tub questions answered today and even schedule a free in-home survey. We want to make you independent in your Mesa, Arizona home! Call 480-559-8606.