Walk In Tub Buyers Guide Checklist
Buying a walk in tub and coordinating installation can be managed with a simple checklist. This Walk In Tub Buyer’s Guide can help. During your free in-home evaluation, make sure that your walk in tub specialist hits all these checkpoints at the time of your visit. In doing this, you will quickly learn whether or not you are working with an expert walk in tub technician.
- Did the specialist carefully measure your current bathroom layout?
- Did the specialist take measurements of all doorways and hallways leading to your bathroom?
- Did the specialist inspect your current water heater and its hot water capacity?
- Are you satisfied your chosen company’s installation teams are skilled in the trades of plumbing, electrical, demolition and finish work?
- Did the specialist evaluate your current electrical configuration to ensure the jetting systems can be added to your electrical panel?
- Were photos taken of all elements of your project?
- Did the specialist discuss the difference between air and water hydrotherapy?
- Did the specialist review all safety features and inform you of all available amenities?
- Did the specialist evaluate the weight capacity of the floor underneath your current bathtub/shower and confirm the structure is up to code?
- Does the warranty include a lifetime guarantee?
- Does the price quote include complete installation with electrical hook up?
- Did the specialist provide examples and photos of other installations?
- Does the company hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- How long has the company been in business?
- Is the company highly reviewed?
When you receive a written walk in tub price quote after the bathroom survey, you will have a good idea if the company and specialist can deliver the right walk in tub for you. Remember…the quality of a walk in tub is only as good as the quality of the team installing it.
You deserve to live independently and to bathe safely again. We're happy to help answer any of your questions about the walk in tub consultation process. Call 800-373-4322.