Elderly, Handicap, or Wheelchair Bound: Find the Perfect Walk in Tub for your Mobility Issue
Whether you’re confined to a wheelchair, need extra help with standing and walking, or your suffering from stiff muscles that make it difficult to get around, there is a walk in tub that will help you bathe independently despite your mobility issues. The different models are created with specific needs in mind so that you can rest assured that your bathing experience will be safe and comfortable without the need for much assistance.
Different Varieties for Different People
Learn about the kinds of walk in tubs that are available so that you can choose the one that will fit your needs best.
• If you’re are a petite person with a compact bathroom, there are small cub-shaped walk in tubs that will fit your space and still be comfortable for you to use.
• A larger model may suit your needs better if your mobility issues are related to bariatric problems or have caused a lot of weight gain. You’ll be able to sit comfortably in your tub as well as enter and exit through a door that works for you.
• A person confined to a wheelchair can benefit from a walk in tub with features to aid in wheelchair transfer. In this case, you may also want to consider a no lip shower where you can simply roll right in and get comfortable in a shower seat.
• There is a model that will provide a secure lift if that is what is necessary for your needs. A sort of hammock piece is secured in the tub so that you can achieve the most comfortable position for your bathing needs.
• Children with special needs can enjoy a safer bathing experience with the perfect model of walk in tub. Parents can help them learn how to use it so that they might learn independence and feel more confident about their mobility issues.
In addition to the different models, there are also accessories and additions to make your experience as independent and luxurious as possible. Hydrotherapy can ease sore muscles and make the rest of your day easier or soothe your pain after a difficult day of getting around and grab bars help make entering and exiting the tub as safe as possible.
Quality in Every Model
No matter what model you choose, make sure that you do your research and go for the best quality that you can find. A walk in tub can be a wonderful addition to your home for those with mobility issues as well as the other people in the home that use it. Increase the safety and comfort of anyone with disabilities and mobility issues by having a walk in tub installed today! Independent Home takes pride in the quality materials and craftsmanship of every unit that is purchased so you can be sure that you’re getting the best! Call for a quote today and find out which model is best for your needs. Friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available to answer all of your questions and walk you through the different kinds of walk in tubs for you to choose from.